Given the state of emergency and the general stay-at-home orders in place in Ontario, many of our clients have been taking some extra time to ensure that their personal affairs are in order, including updating or drafting their Will or Power of Attorney. However, given the current guidelines on social
Kutner Law LLP assists doctors in every stage of their careers, for example:
- If you are a recent graduate you will likely be signing an agreement with a hospital, or often in the case of family doctors in a group. We can review or draft these agreements for you and ensure that you understand the implications.
- We will assist with the incorporation of your own medicine professional corporation. By incorporating doctors can enjoy the benefit of a lower marginal tax rate and income splitting. Our lawyers would be happy to walk you through the advantages of incorporating your medical practice and to assist you with your incorporation.
- If you open up your own practice we can assist in drafting or reviewing the lease.
- Once you decide to buy or sell a home we can assist in the transaction.
- As a doctor you know that life can change in an instant so we can assist you in preparing your wills and powers of attorneys.
If you are a doctor and require legal advice please contact us for a free consultation